Materra is a Cunat family vineyard in the Oak Knoll District of Napa Valley.
Each Materra wine is a perfect expression of the land, the grapes, the passion the Cunat family has invested in each bottle, and the unyielding quality delivered consistently by the growing conditions and terroir of the Napa Valley.
The dinner will feature five courses, each paired with its own wine. Tickets are $100 per person and include valet parking. To RSVP, please contact Kyle Little at 314.633.3271 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Materra Chardonnay, Oak Knoll District of Napa Valley, 2018
2) Materra Sauvignon Blanc, Oak Knoll District of Napa Valley, 2017
3) Materra Right Bank Blend, Oak Knoll District of Napa Valley, 2013
4) Materra Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley “Hidden Block,” 2014
5) Materra Petit Sirah, Napa Valley, 2015